Updated at the 6th of January, 2024
Welcome to our website; uptimum.com
The commencement of this Agreement shall occur on the date that You initially access the Website.
1. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
- publishing any Website material in any media;
- selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
- using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
- using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by You and The Company may further restrict access by You to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion.
3. OUR SERVICES
Our service is contingent upon the requirements and requests of the Client; our primary service and specialization areas are in i) Native Advertising, ii) Partner/Influencer, iii) Outreach/ Contextual Advertising.
4. NO WARRANTIES
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Our Company makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consultation or advice to You.
We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of the information on this Website, nor do we provide a warranty for its correctness. Furthermore, we do not guarantee the Website’s availability or the currency of its content.
5. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
In no event shall The Company, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to You for anything arising out of or in any way connected with Your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and The Company, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to Your use of this Website.
7. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
There might be links to third-party internet sites or services on our Website that are not owned or controlled by Us.
- Links to any third-party sites are out of Our controls and we therefore disclaim any liability and lack control over the content, privacy policies, or operations of those third-party services or sites. We do not necessarily endorse or share the opinions or content that appear on these websites; therefore, You should not consider Us to be the publisher of such content or opinions. It is important to acknowledge that we do not bear liability for the content or privacy policies of these sites. When You leave our website, we urge You to be mindful and to review the privacy statements of the subsequent sites You visit.
- Prior to divulging any personal information to any other site linked to or accessed via this Website, You should conduct a thorough assessment of that site’s security and dependability. We shall have no responsibility for any loss or injury, regardless of the cause, that may result from Your disclosure of personal information to third parties.
- Additionally, You agree and acknowledge that Company shall not have any direct or indirect responsibility or liability for any loss or damage claimed to have been caused or incurred as a result of using or relying on any of the goods, services, or content accessible via or through such websites or platforms.
7.1 Removal of links from our Website
- If at any time You discover a link on our Website that You deem objectionable for any reason, please do not hesitate to contact Us and inform us. While we reserve the right to consider requests to remove links, we are not obliged to do so or provide a direct response.
8. PRIVACY NOTICE
Our utmost priority is to safeguard Your privacy. The manner in which we handle Your information and safeguard Your privacy while You use our Website is detailed in our Privacy Notic e. You consent to www.uptimum.com’s use of such information in accordance with our Privacy Notice by utilising our Website.
Cookies is how the majority of interactive websites retrieve the user’s information with each visit. Cookies are utilised by the Website to facilitate the operation of specific sections for the benefit of site visitors. Additionally, certain advertising and affiliate partners of ours may employ cookies.
By accessing or utilising the services of www.uptimum.com, You agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, co-branders or other partners, and employees against any alleged claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by a third-party. You accept full responsibility for Your actions while utilising the services of The Company.
12. VARIATION OF TERMS
14. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
15. GOVERNING LAW & JURISDICTION